Friday, November 12, 2010

Pet Portraits for the Holidays

Hello friends! I wanted to let you know that from now through Christmas, I am giving a special holiday discount on my pet portraits. I usually charge $600.00 for a portrait, but im
giving a 25% discount, so I will be asking for $450.00.


Here is just an update/summary of how my business works.

Step one
Send me your pictures


I'll work from a picture of your choice. The best photos to work from are clear and focused enough for me to distinguish a person or animal's coloring and marking, (stripes, spots, freckles, curls, facial hair, whisker length, eye color, mood and facial expressions) You can either scan a JPEG image of your picture to me by email, or you can send me a photocopy of your picture by regular mail.

 Step two
Before i begin a painting, I usually ask for 1/2 payment, just to be payed in advance...
you can pay me through paypal, or by sending a check. I will ask for the second 1/2 of payment after the painting is completed.

Step Three

I will send you your painting...
I can send you your painting by UPS or Airborne Express two to three weeks after I start a job.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

    Pet Portraits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,

    thanks so much! Im lost too...not sure how to do that.

    thanks so much!
    jenny b

    ReplyDelete