Monday, June 20, 2011

I will paint an original and entirely unique portrait of your pet!

My schedule has freed up a little bit, which has allowed me some time to make my painting-studio clutter-free, super-organized and beautiful ...This is a great time for me to start working on new commissions. If you are interested please let me know!


Your cat, dog, alpaca, pot bellied pig, has an original personality! In my work, my biggest concern is to capture what makes your pet outstanding... He/she is a beloved friend to you, and he/she deserves to be immortalized in a portrait that expresses her unique charisma. Please share with me your stories. I love seeing  your photos : )


You can read more about my pet portraits at www.jennybelin.com. If you would like to pay for your painting in installments-I may be able to work something out with you...just contact me, and we can discuss. My email address is jenny.belin@gmail.com.

Spread the word!
Big hugs,
Jenny B

No comments:

Post a Comment