Friday, June 17, 2011

Patti

I've been so immersed in my Patti Smith book this week, and last night, Just Kids  crept into my dreams...Patti,  Robert Mapplethorpe and I were drinking beers- hanging out at the Chelsea Hotel (which looked a bit like the Brooklyn Collective) Exhibited in the lobby were Mapplethorpe's most recent photos..of Anthony Weiner's weiner! (Robert wanted to make something beautiful of this whole stupid sext-ing thing). Patti wore a hand made t-shirt dress with a funny Weiner NY Daily News headline printed across her chest. I wore a t-shirt dress too... with a silkscreen of Patti! I dont remember much more. Everyone was pretty weird. Drunk? Really 1970s and quipping like Andy Warhol. But it was a fun occasion, and a dream I'd like to continue again tonight if possible! <3

2 comments: